Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can you have your nails painted a bright pink during a volleyball game?

Is it permitted? Why or why not?Can you have your nails painted a bright pink during a volleyball game?
There aren't any rules about nail polish (that I know of). The only nail-related no-no is having stones/gems glued to the nail that stick out a little. A ref once forced a player on an opposing team to leave the floor because he felt her nail jewelry posed a danger to her teammates. The player was pretty upset because the nail job had cost a lot of money, but when I looked at it, I had to agree.





As another answerer said, though, don't polish your nails during a game. :)Can you have your nails painted a bright pink during a volleyball game?
Yes you can I have nail polish on rite now that matches my teams colors. It helps me use team spirit. just make sure it's not wet or drying then you play you don't want to lose all work and mess up the game ball.


good luck


bristol
yep your nails are fine in whatever color you want as long as you arent on a national team where you all have to match EXACTLY haha








***hope i helped and good luck!!!
No. Do not paint them during the game. Paint them a few hours earlier to give them a chance to dry. Otherwise, there is no problem.
Yeah!!!! It shows that you have spirit, and your not boring lol. I do see why they would have a problem with it. GO FOR IT.
yeah why not? You just can't wear jewerlly anymore...not even studd earings. My team all painted our finger nails orange and added orages streaks to show spirit %26lt;3
of course! you can't have anything on your wrists though
yes y not. I play volleyball and my nails are always painted. no one has ever said anything about it to me.
Yes because its not going to hurt anyone.
im pretty sure. ive seen ppl do it before like with black and neon green.


but just confirm it with your coach...[:
depends on league, ask your coach.
of course! it is fun to stand out like that!





good luck
yea why not.
yeah girl!! why not?? it shows spirit :) i say go for it!
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment