Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What a game!! Biting my nails on it could there be a second overtime game?

Nucks and the Stars are playing hard, I am rooting for the nucks for sure!!! I am watching it now, holy cow this is a good game!! Wish I'd bought tix for this game!What a game!! Biting my nails on it could there be a second overtime game?
whew! Ya go Canucks GO!! What a game , I can see it going to game 7 for sure - of course they will WIN!What a game!! Biting my nails on it could there be a second overtime game?
Yes it is a good game...im trying to watch 2 games at once and its kind of hard because both games are really good! The Minnesota/Anaheim is at a high speed and its really exciting...a lot of hitting from Anaheim...I hope the Canucks win too!
Sharks Predators that was a good game . It was funny i was listening to the game online from NHL Radio from the local station 98.5FM well anyways on TV there was Brian Engblom dogging Patrick Rissmiller of San Jose for making a mistake leading to a turnover that Nashville turned into the game tying goal. saying ';oh how can Rissmiller sleep if San Jose loses hahaha '; well on the NHL radio almost at the same time i hear the San Jose announcer going crazy yelling ';GOAL'; in the 2nd OT it was Rissmiller with the game winner.





Seeing Engblom eat crow:PRICELESS





Oh Yeah this game and series i hope Vancouver beats the sh!t out of Dallas
Good luck to your team. Tomorrow will be my turn when the Islanders(my team) faces the Sabers. While the Sabers are the heavy favorites i will still be rootingh hard for the Isles. and to the guy above me get a damm life.
What a way to begin the playoffs...2 overtime games the first night. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment