Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do You Like Nail Biter Games?

lol, they are very nerve wracking.


They can be either make you really happy


or really sad





I dont like nail biters.....





Do you?





BQ: Do you want 10 points?





:)Do You Like Nail Biter Games?
I love 'em. I just hate the motions.





BQ: No I'm allergic to 10 points. Thanks though :)





Back to my mini-hiatus.





Take care Peaches!Do You Like Nail Biter Games?
I love exciting games it just makes it that much more interesting to watch. It gets annoying and nerve racking if your team is in it lol. Sometimes I enjoy my team blowing another team eat lol





BQ-Id love 10 points, you give me best answer, I give you best answer on the next one of my questions your answer lol





ILL DO ANYTHING FOR TEN PTS PICK ME PLEASE lol
I love them actually i like the intense especially f it is a championship game or a playoff game or even a college game like how wade hit that three in 2 OT against bulls that was beautiful and couldn't have been done any better so I love nail biters hope i change your mind about this
Only if they win and usually we don't win those. Those games are harder for me to watch than blowouts and even tougher to get over if we lose. We had one close game against the Nets that went into overtime and ended with a dunk. Took me a week to get over it. But yeah those games are what make the NBA fun to watch.





BQ: No thanks, I got enough points :)
I don't... cause all the nail biters the Warriors have they lose.


Examples: Warriors vs OKC


Warriors vs Cleveland


Warriors vs San Antonio


Warriors vs Charlotte


Warriors vs God





BQ: Idk, they are yours to give.
yeahhH!!!!!





amazing games... especially if its like Spurs vs Lakers or some big names like that..





If it were TWolves vs Wizards... um who cares... haha





actually 10 points or not... its good.





EDIT: Tarheels, thats what she said.
i love nail biter games!





They are very Intense and i like that about games!!





Then you just have to stay and watch the whole game.
lol yea





but when the team I want to win loses, I will cry!(jk)





But I will scream!





Actually either way, win or lose, I scream =D





BQ: YESSS!!!
I watch them all the time the way my Warriors are playing.





BQ: I don't care I don't come here to get points I come here to chill.
Yes. Especially when i'm actually at the stadium! The whole crowd is going wild and its just alot of fun.





YAH I want 10 points. Why do you ask? ;)
(sarcastically) no





of course yes
yes the hawks won and i love nail biter games plus i want 10 points. may i have them?
I hate them...the Hawks game rite now is a nail biter[against Jazz]


I hope we can do this! :)





BQ: of course
its wired but i do that when i get nerves so i guess its funny watching other people do it
Nail biters are good or bad, depending on how it ends up. lol





bq - it doesn't matter,,,it is the askers decision.
yes and yes
ya they are the best, but that D-Wade play against the Bulls is killin me cause im a bulls fan
There the best.
i love them in ANY sport on ANY leverl....who wants to watch a one sided game...like really boring
No, I don't want to mess up my pretty nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment