Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Have you ever been to a football or baseball game and been nailed by a Seagull?

My sister-n-law did at a Huskies game back in the 80's all over the side of her face. Ha Ha very funny!Have you ever been to a football or baseball game and been nailed by a Seagull?
mighta been a Seahawk...


they surprise me sometimesHave you ever been to a football or baseball game and been nailed by a Seagull?
When I was a cheerleader in high school, we took the ferry over to Martha's Vinyard for a game. A seagull got me good. Right down the front of my sweater. LOL
lol,no
Hey hi brother what you up to that was my sister-n-law to Husky game behind the home team goal remember it will.
That will be a big no on the Seagull. I did watch one of them take a big old bite out of a kids burger in Orlando. The kid was upset about that.





Direct answer NO
Years ago my mom, her horrid boyfriend and I were in Camden Yards for an Orioles game. Thank the Lord, the O's won and her boyfriend got nailed all over the side of his shoulder.





It was a great, priceless moment from my childhood.
pilot to bombardier
I grew up in Redondo Beach, Ca. At lunch time at my school, it was like us bombing the Germans in WW II with the seagulls trying to chase us away from our food. Everyone got nailed from time to time. I pais them back by snagging a few of them while fishing.
They didn't hit me; or my Sister who were ';Tailgating'; at ';Candlestick Park'; before a Giant's game; and as usual the seagulls were massing around the parking lot looking for the ';Cheap Seagull Grocerys';,,, Then; ';SPLAT';,,right on the windshield of my brand new 1987 Power Ram D-50 4x4.. I was pissed so bad... But,,,that's the way it goes sometimes; you kinda get used to them when you grow up near the SF BAY AREA,, 'cause thier everywhere; and the aren't as bad as pidgeons,,in my opinion.... But,,since I felt so connected to my FIRST EVER brand new vehicle of any kind.. I was washing and wiping with anything I could roud up...


As crappy as that 'ol Candlestick was; I, for some weird reason miss the old place... And yes. the new park is seriously better.. No doubt about it.


Halsey


California
Nope, but my french fries did.
No, but I can recall an experience where a seagull was nailed by a person. Quite a funny experience.


Randy johnson nailinig that bird made my life.


And the new red bull commercial where the guy pisses on the bird.
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment