Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I relieve 2 toes(nails) that turned purple after a soccer game?

I played with a smaller size soccer shoe than my feet and 2 of my toes are purple. It kinda hurts when i apply preassure on them. Is there any solution to this?





Thank you in advance for any help.





Sounds dumb yeah. They felt good at first, but after some 40 minutes into the game my feet were killing me.How can I relieve 2 toes(nails) that turned purple after a soccer game?
just wait until it completely heals. you can apply cold compress when it hurts. i guess that's about all you can do for now.How can I relieve 2 toes(nails) that turned purple after a soccer game?
due to the tight fitting shoe they have been bruised. Not much you can do with it except let them heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment