Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I cleaned my game with nail polish remover and it made my game worse!Do u no how 2 take off the stuff out?

My used sims game is really scratched i try putting rubbing achoal on it and it still wont play.So i searched some tip to take off scratches on google and one said nail polish remover so i tried that and it just made the game worser!So all it did was just popped up all of the scratches so i tried looking up more results and i tried toothpaste-lotion and it still won't work!Do you have any ideas of how to take out all of the stuff out of the disc?


Here is a picture url of how it looks like its prettybad%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e229/s...I cleaned my game with nail polish remover and it made my game worse!Do u no how 2 take off the stuff out?
you can get a new one from ea you just have to send in your old disk to do so....try looking at the sims website for where to send it.I cleaned my game with nail polish remover and it made my game worse!Do u no how 2 take off the stuff out?
Your link is broken - look like it was truncated by the Yahoo software.





You can probably exchange the disc via the manufacturer - they may have a handling and shipping charge.
They actually make disc cleaner but if it's too far gone nothing will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment