Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hook 'Em Horns! Wow, what a nail biter. What did you think of the game?

I made a bet with a certain OU fan and I'm sure glad I won. I was scared for 3-1/2 quarters I was gonna have to have an OU avatar. lolHook 'Em Horns! Wow, what a nail biter. What did you think of the game?
It was a good game. It was sloppy, but it was great seeing Bradford gets hurt lol. It was, and I mean christmas morning great.








This was even better!





http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt…Hook 'Em Horns! Wow, what a nail biter. What did you think of the game?
I was just damn glad to see the Sooners stay in there. It was a awesome rival game and i would say that the best team won but they didn't. Texas still sucks and i just don't see them winning a national championship.





Congrats to BEVO though he once again horned the sonners.
I thought the game exhibited great excitement.. !!!!!!





it kept both sides on their feet.. which is always neat..


who wants to win hands down??





I was married to a Sooner, and find they have no compassion for other teams, but I must say.. that I find it very tragic that Bradford went down again so soon.. He has/had a great career ahead of him.. I hope it all works out for him..





go all the way horns !!


Hook em'
HOOK'EM





I was never nervous...it seems that when Colt is playing like **** which he has been for a few games now, the defense feeds off of that. They have been shadowed by the offense for far too long...today that proved that they can play defense with the best.





Too bad for Bradford...I told a certain sooner fan that our defense would get to Bradford...not a matter of how but how many times...ONCE is the answer!!!





HOOK'EM
I thought the game was decent, pretty sloppy by both teams though. I was of course glad that we won though. The first half I was really pissed off to be honest, we weren't doing much, but the second half things began to pick up.





Hook Em!
haha! I was nervous there for a while! So glad we pulled through it =D I think OU snuck in and greased the ball or something lol And all those damn penalties!! Oh well, I know my team and I know that they always pull through in the 2nd half. =D
Was a great game.





Texas prevailed and came out on top. I knew Texas would not be stopped this game. The Sooners defense really impressed me.





Great win for Texas. It was sad to see Bradford get injured again
I thought Texas would destroy them but that wasn't the case. OU was good, but Texas was better. I predict a BCS Championship berth for Texas. The only real team left is Ok State.
It was a win. I was also scared.


Not a great looking game from out offense but defense looked great.


I'm just glad we won.


TX defense is going to carry us all the way to Pasadena.
Disappointed in the performance but go TEXAS!!!!(:








hook 'em!!
it was a helluva game, Texas is just the better team
Texas is wonderful





OU sucks
16-13


Enough Said!





Hook'em!!!
I enjoyed the game wish OU woulda won but oh well coulda, shoulda woulda.
i wasn't overwhelmed by the way UT played. but at least they won.
twas a boring game!!!! Some nailbiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment