Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I snagged my finger nail on the carpet, i have a basketball game!?

i was reaching for my pencil under my desk, and a piece caught my finger nail, and i snagged my finger . i have a basketball game tomarrow and it hurts kinda badly. if i try to catch the ball, it will hurt.


what should i do?I snagged my finger nail on the carpet, i have a basketball game!?
get some medication for your finger nail and cover them up, try not force your hand with the snagged finger you should be fine.I snagged my finger nail on the carpet, i have a basketball game!?
Dude! I played with 2 broken fingers..and I am a girl. Like everyone else says, Man up! Tape that thing...put some new skin on the nail where it hurts, gives it a protected layer and then tape it...don't be a wus like Shaq was when he broke his hand...he cried like a freakin' baby. I remember cause I was there...anyhoot, if ya tape it ya should be fine. But if ya are gonna be a baby about it, sit out. You will be made fun of by your teammates for breakin' a nail...LOL!
Coat it with triple antibiotic, put on a band aid and man up. Geez. I've played games with a broken hand (that got a cast on after the game) a broken foot (again, cast on after the game) and a broken nose.
Here is a quick easy way to fix your problem


Step One: Get a band aid


Step Two: Put it on


Step Three: Stop being a pussy and grow a pair
If you can still shoot and dribble effectively than play.


But if not then I would say sit out.
This is self explanatory... grow a ****
Man up
Man up bro

No comments:

Post a Comment